The course presents an explanation of Insurance Fraud, Regulatory Ethical Standards, Regulatory Standards of practice, Professional Standards and Practices.
The primary goals of this course include all of the following:
- To develop high ethical standards of conduct among insurance practitioners, that can result in meeting and exceeding the minimum ethical standards required by the state's insurance regulations.
- To meet the fiduciary responsibilities through vigilant compliance to insurance laws and regulations.
- To acquire an in-depth knowledge of the insurance regulations especially in the areas pertaining to the conduct of insurance practitioners.
- To commit to a high level of integrity and ethics in our relationships with Insureds, Insurers, other insurance practitioners, and vendors.
- Lastly to embody the attributes of ethical conduct learn in this course in order to overcome the challenges inherent in the altruistic nature of an insurance profession.
This course has been approved for insurance continuing education credit by the Iowa Insurance Division. This Iowa CE course is approved for 3hrs of intermediate level CE credit. No classroom attendance required.
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
Provider #: 31540
Course Approval #: 100124
|Provider Name||OnLine Training Institute|
|Course Approval #||100124|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Iowa|
|Course Length||3 hours|
|Enrollment Length||1 month|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $25.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
|Author/Instructor||James Van Putten Vink|