These demonstration courses allow potential students to experience portions of our actual online courses. If you have any questions please contact us toll-free at (866) 357-0841.
When you click on Course Demos you will be taken to a menu of our available course demonstrations.
There may be other full courses listed as well on the menu, but you would have to register and pay for those courses to enter them.
Course Demos are now available for all areas without student registration or enrollment.
Simply enter a demo by clicking on the Course Title. Our Demonstration courses are available to guests.
However, if you would like to take the sample quizzes you will
need to be logged in. Use our Demo User account for full access to our
The course presents an explanation of Insurance Fraud, Regulatory Ethical Standards, Regulatory Standards of practice, Professional Standards and Practices.
The primary goals of this course include all of the following:
- To develop high ethical standards of conduct among insurance practitioners, that can result in meeting and exceeding the minimum ethical standards required by the state's insurance regulations.
- To meet the fiduciary responsibilities through vigilant compliance with insurance laws and regulations.
- To acquire an in-depth knowledge of the insurance regulations especially in the areas pertaining to the conduct of insurance practitioners.
- To commit to a high level of integrity and ethics in our relationships with Insureds, Insurers, other insurance practitioners, and vendors.
- Lastly to embody the attributes of ethical conduct learned in this course in order to overcome the challenges inherent in the altruistic nature of an insurance profession.
This course has been approved for insurance continuing education credit by the North Carolina Department of Insurance. This North Carolina CE course is approved for 4hrs of intermediate level CE credit. No classroom attendance required.
Course Provider: OnLine Training Inc.
Provider #: 14215
Course Approval ID#: 66057
|Provider Name||OnLine Training, Inc.|
|Course Approval #||66057|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Yes|
|Course Length||4 hours|
|Enrollment Length||30 Days|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $49.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
|Author/Instructor||James Van Putten Vink|